At Arora Law P.C. we understand the need of an immigrant can be complex. Do you need help to apply for a Green Card, US citizenship, H1B visa to hire international employees, asylum status or any other immigration services. We assure you that your needs will be given the utmost care and attention. At Arora Law P.C., our service includes but not limited to:
Getting detained by The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) can be extremely stressful and cause psychological trauma. If you meet certain criteria, ICE can detain regardless of your legal status in the USA. If your loved one has been arrested, it becomes very critical to have proper legal advice. We can help you with Immigration Bond Hearing. Do not delay!
Permanent Residency through:
- Investment in US. (EB-5)
- Labor certification
- Family based
- Immediate relatives such as: spouse, parents and children under age 21.
- Other relatives such as siblings
- Employment visa such as H-1B, H-4 (EAD) and L-1 etc.
- Student Visa such F1, J1 and M1 and related issues such as Optional Practical Training (OPT).
- Fiancé Visa
- Investment Visa
- Visitor Visa
- U.S. Citizenship
- Asylum and Refugee Assistance
- Victims of Criminal Activity (U-Visa)
- Victims of Human Trafficking (T-Visa)
- Violence Against Women Act of 1994 (VAWA)
Contact us at (201) 620-1482 with your queries and inquire about free consultation from any of our Immigration expertise.