Inbound Tax

Inbound Tax issues arise when a foreign person earns money within the USA. It can arise by investing in US, working in US, opening a business in US or buying real estate in USA. Here at Arora Law P.C. we examine your existing structures and transactions taking place in USA. It is always highly recommended to discuss your situation prior to taking any steps. As it can help to prepare an effective tax planning and mitigate any tax issues. Our services include but are not limited to issues related to:

  • Residence and Entity classification
  • Sourcing of Income
  • FDAP (Federal Determine Annual Periodical Income)
  • FIRPTA (Taxation of US Real Property)
  • Branch Profits Tax
  • Anti-Earnings Stripping
  • Tax Treaties and Benefits
Please also see the related areas: